lovelystyle 发表于 2023-5-29 17:00:42

Spurs soar as Robbie hits four Spurs soar as Robbie hits four

Football manager 2007, whilst fun to play, does in no way help your managerial skills. I used to be a bit of an addict (I count winning the Champions League with Leigh RMI one of the greatest achievements of my life) and before the Tottenham-Burnley game, considered myself toDavid Njoku Jersey be a bit of a budding football gaffer. I was a master of tactics, playing the customary 4-4-2 formation in every FM game and I knew which players to sign up in the transfer market. So when , I thought I knew what I was talking about. However in the space of 90 minutes, a Robbie Keane scoring spree proved management wasnt for me.FM 2007- A fun game, but in no way representative of real life managementJoking aside, Im sure I wasnt the only Spurs fan who felt Keane wasnt deserving of a first team place. The forward must have heard a few of these mutterings for he was extra pumped up for the Burnley clash. His bustling presence in the first few minutes caused Burnley problems, but it was his sublime skill in front of goal that killed off their hopes of getting anything out of this match.Tottenham were pre sing the Burnley defenceBrad Kaaya Jersey throughout and their centre-back pairing had a torrid afternoon, struggling to keep up with the pace of the game. Their match got off to a bad start when a mis-timed lunge on Jermain Defoe in Ray Lewis Jerseythe box was ruled to be a penalty, and Keane commenced to open up his account with one of the finest penalties youre ever likely to see. Jenas doubled the lead a few minutes later with a deflected shot, after Burnley forward Steven Fletcher was unlucky to see a good goal ruled out for offside.The Burnley defenders had a tough time against the Tottenham attackIf the Burnley back-line were struggling, their strikers were at least making a game of it. Robbie Blake hit the post following a hideous Carlo Cudicini error and, truth be told, the player really should have hit the net. Burnley managerChris Lykes Jersey Owen Coyle looked crestfallen when he watched the shot hit the woodwork, and his mood was not improved by Robbie Keanes second and Tottenhams third, which came in the 74th minute. The Irishman converted Aaron Lennons low cro s with a thumping shot that flew into the top corner. He completed his hat-trick just minutes later, this time beating Burnley keeper Jensen with a low effort that flew into the side-netting.At 4-0 the game was over and Keanes fifth, a hopeful shot from an acute angle which wormed its way under the body of Jensen, merely proved that, for today at least, Keanes every touch was magic. The final 5-0 scoreline was actually rather harsh on Burnley who could have came away with a point had they not been slightly unlucky in the first half. On current form they look Sean Taylor Jerseytoo good to be relegated and they have some quality in their squad, but on this day the game really belonged to Tottenhams four goal hero- Robbie Keane.Keane- a lean, mean scoring machine!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Spurs soar as Robbie hits four Spurs soar as Robbie hits four