lovelystyle 发表于 2023-5-29 17:03:47

Number 10 at Manchester United Number 10 at Manchester United

In recent years Man United fans have been crying out for a player who canRadim Vrbata Men Jersey a sist strikers and sit in between the midfield and defence, known nowadays as the number 10. Juan Mata, a then record signing seemed to have solved that problem and made many United fans as happy as Larry. However he has not had the impact he had at Chelsea. Many people put this down to the changes going on at United, and said this is the reason things havent gone to plan Vincent Trocheck Men Jerseyfor Mata. However Mata has not been the first player brought in to solve this problem. Shinji Kagawa arrived at United in 2012 from Boru sia Dormund. Kagawa failed to impre s and has now been sent back to Boru sia Dormundwhere he has done so well.So why is it that these proven number 10s cant seem to cut it in the United squad. My reason is one that many may not believe in. This being Wayne Rooney. I know Rooney Derek Mackenzie Men Jerseyis believed to be one of the best English players to have ever lived but I believe that the role he plays at United has an effect on Mata and Kagawa. Unlike Van Persie Rooney is not happy staying forward and waiting for the ball to come to him, Rooney likes to come deep and get the ball. With this said players like Mata and Kagawa are played in unfamiliar positions.United Fans are shouting from the rooftops for players like Mata, but with him playing on the wing United fans are left disappointed and wondering why hes underperforming. So is the favouritism of Rooney playing in this position worthwhile? Well Rooney has an impre sive record of 275 goalsNick Bjugstad Jersey and 138 a sists. However In the 2012/13 season, Matas scored 19 goals and 35 a sists in all competitions, 17 of them coming from the premiership.With the addition of Falcao, Rooney is more than likely going to drop deeper, meaning Mata will either spend much of his time on the bench or be played out of position. I cant see Rooney being dropped for the likes of Mata and Kagawa had no chance of being preferred over Rooney. When playing in his favoured position Mata has excelled at United and I believe Rooney and Mata can fit in a United team Aleksander Barkov Women Jerseybut with the addition of another striker I believe Mata may struggle with Rooney dropping deeper taking Matas position.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Number 10 at Manchester United Number 10 at Manchester United