lovelystyle 发表于 2023-5-29 17:19:54

Toni My Bad Toni My Bad

Toni had no chance to celebrate during the Euro 2008Roberto Donadonis exit was affected by Tonis failure to hit one goal, claimed the Bayern Munich Top Scorer. Toni failed to hit Damon Stoudamire Jerseyeven one goal during the four games Italy played in Euro 2008 and a couple of sitters against France should have surely saved his blushes had he scored them but he failed.I Could Have Saved Donadoni From Getting The SackHe told the pre s:Charles Oakley Jersey Maybe a goal could have saved Don, if only I could have scored, I tried in every way.But even if I Stanley Johnson Jerseydidnt score, I believe that I gave a hand in several games and I worked well over the last two years.You cant judge a coach on a game that was lost on penalties. Donadoni did a good job, but these decisions are made by other people.Obviously, if I had scored otherMatt Thomas Jersey goals things could have been very different.Toni made no contact with Donadoni after Euro ExitHe continued: I am not a player who stays in contact with coaches, even though I had a great relationship with Donadoni, as I did with Marcello Lippi.Lippi had a great World Cup and we won, but there were lots of incidents which could have gone against usTracy McGrady Jersey and things could have been different.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Toni My Bad Toni My Bad