lovelystyle 发表于 2023-5-29 18:21:33

James Bradberry holding call Eagles CB p

For the second consecutive year, there was controversy surrounding aGlenn Hall Jersey late defensive holding call in the Super Bowl.Eagles cornerback James Bradberry was whistled for grabbing Chiefs receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster on a third-and-8 at the Philadelphia 15-yard line with 1:54 remaining in regulation.The call was a tight one, as it was initially unclear exactly how much Bradberry had restricted Smith-Schuster on the play.MORE:But even Bradberry admitted that officials had gotten it right after the game."It was a holding. I tugged his jersey," he told reporters in the locker room. "I was hoping they would let it slide."It is clear thatChris Kunitz Jersey Bradberry's right handwhich was le s visible to viewers on the initial replay shown during the broadcastdid grab Smith-Schuster by the jersey. So, by rule, the play certainly fits the definition of defensive holding.But did the officials treat Bradberry's play the same way they had treated the first three David Kampf Jersey -plus quarters of the game?"I think so," the veteran defensive back said. "They were pretty consistent for the most part. I just can't be blatant with it."MORE SUPER BOWL:|Bradberry's accountability was well-received. He answered all questions asked of him, per , and also said that he is hoping to move on from the play by Monday.Top of the morning: Once again, James Bradberry showed tremendous character in this moment owning the call & sticking around to answer questions from every single media member who approached him. He said he hopes to let it go by Monday.JosinaAnderson (@JosinaAnderson) "I feel like everyone has a play that theyChicago Blackhawks Jersey wish they could get back," Bradberry said.BENDER: Bradberry's teammates similarly lauded the way that he responded to what he referred to as a "win-or-go-home play," per Keith Magnuson Jersey.Hes an awesome teammate," center Jason Kelce said of Bradberry, per . "Hes a great player. We all had our mistakes today. All you can do at the end of the day is be accountable, and in the long run youll be better for it."I have so much respect for him. Hes a huge reason why were here."
页: [1]
查看完整版本: James Bradberry holding call Eagles CB p