Robin@7715 发表于 2024-3-11 15:31:18

you want the ads to be activated

When you choose to appear on this network, what you do is enable ads to appear on those sites that have the Google search engine integrated into their website. Some of these sites are YouTube and Google Maps, so if you leave this option enabled, your ads, in addition to being visible on Google, will be visible on this popular video platform and the map application, among other portals. Display network. By activating this option, the ads will be displayed on different websites such as blogs, newspapers, game portals and applications.

My recommendation is that you do not enable this option , since Austria WhatsApp Number the campaign loses effectiveness. In this video I explain in detail why it is It is a mistake to leave this option checked. Ad Scheduling – Activation Days and Hours ad scheduling Click on the text « Show more configuration options» In this section you can make several settings, the most important being the hours and days . End dates and times. It is simple, you choose the date on which you want to activate the campaign and also when you want it to end, this as long as they are launch campaigns, testing products that are sold in certain seasons of the year, etc. URL option.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhmWUMpjatbsMWUcOm4PGUz8eHEpnmngywWr_dKBocabX7ImQKr4YPqY3w-GJFNpuG42isUTpF4fvOnLhDZl8lLdS9UIusctuu0NrlvH5pHmrlxnFiXFtB6yCv1AOd1oX-I8L5EpT6upNBI2hJypSxSM1_QSd_aHZAmE_jeaFaer4C3PLNhhuBRcAN20VMY/s320/Australia%20Whatsapp%20Number%20List.jpg

If you are starting out in Google Ads, it is better not to change anything, this configuration is to be able to track campaigns with external measurement platforms and CRM. Setting up dynamic search ads. Dynamic search ads are a type of ads that do not use keywords, they are based on the content of the website, this option is good to use on sites that have a lot of landing pages and content on their website. If you want to know more about this type of campaigns, a long time ago I wrote a post explaining how they work. Ad scheduling.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: you want the ads to be activated