Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 140|回复: 0

[分享转发] 8% of total visitors clicked on the “Powered by Ion” icon and may have left

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-11-29 15:45:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

For 5 months, the old Buyer Persona Generator had 342 visitors, 90 conversions (subscriptions or leads who filled out the form; we could not identify), which corresponds to 26% of the total number. In this sense, I created a glossary of labels. Instead of having multiple formats used by teams, this standardization helped everyone follow and improve the same process. To keep it short and meaningful, here are the 5 criteria I decided to label and analyze: on which page the interaction occurred: pg1, pg2, pg3… where on the page: top, middle, bottom, left, right what type of button is it: CTA, icon, next, back, social share... Which stage of the Ion funnel does it relate to: Respondents (equivalent to visitors), Segmented (equivalent to those who interacted in some way within the experience), Subsegmented (equivalent to subscribers), Converted (equivalent to leads). what form is being used: subgen, leadgen, mqlcontact…

This is what the labels for the elements looked like on the first page: Main CTiconoA button: pg1-mid-cta-segmented Ion icon button: pg1-btm-icon-respondent Facebook America Cell Phone Number List icon button: pg1-btm-fbshare-respondent Twitter icon button: pg1-btm-ttshare-respondent LinkedIn icon button: pg1-btm-lkdshare-respondent The overall performance After a while of deciding how I would promote this revamped experience, I decided to keep the same approach as its previous version: email marketing only . Of course, I would love to completely revamp this Buyer Persona Generator, but to keep it as homogeneous as possible, I decided to go this route.

So, I sent only two emails: the first in October and the second in November, both in 2021. And during this period, I had the following results: Which means that the new Buyer Persona Generator had: 610 visitors; 465 users participating; 257 subscribers; 131 potential clients. In conclusion, all the analysis, conclusions, improvements and new practices led me to: 178% increase in page traffic; 431% increase in conversions; 90 conversions (adding the number of subscribers and leads generated) in 5 months to 388 conversions (also adding subscribers and leads) in two months. Main results After all this work, these are the main takeaways I'd love for you to have and apply to your Ion experience: Obsess with your user experience Most of the problems a sailor faces throughout a journey could be avoided if user-centered thinking had designed the path.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 15:28 , Processed in 0.040412 second(s), 18 queries .