[闲宝交流] 做一个商业案例

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-12-19 15:05:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I've seen many companies evaluate tools based on whether they fit their needs. They often rate features and tally up the totals to narrow down the choices. I recommend using the scores as a guide, but don't make a decision based solely on the scores. Talk to your team about the different tools they prefer, check that the tools have the data they need, and make sure the tool is easy to use and they actually want to use it. A tool is only valuable if your team uses it effectively. Make a business case You must make a business case and get leadership support to secure funding for the tool. This step could also be earlier, but I personally think that's what it should be. You've done what you need to do to answer all the right questions about why you need a tool. Now, you know what tool you want and how much it will cost. Armed with this information, you can make a stronger business case and present your options. Supplier entry This is not easy to say. Vendor onboarding can be a painful process for everyone involved. This is easily the longest part of the process as it typically requires many people to sign off, budget, purchase, legal and security.

This is a redlining process where things are flagged and the conditions may be tense WhatsApp number data , the information a company requests can be very specific. do not panic! It's never fun, but many companies have been through this before. Just take a deep breath and you can survive this. Cautionary Tale I've been here for a while and I've been through this process. I've made mistakes, and I've talked to many other people about their experiences. Here are some things I recommend looking into further. Jack of all trades, master of none Some tools seem to be built with functionality to check all the boxes on the shopping list we discussed earlier. They may look great on paper. But when you use these tools, you will realize that many of them can be mediocre and contain questionable data. For example, as a technical SEO, I have found a few tools that can be flagged as issues in their audits. , even though Google has repeatedly said the issue isn't an issue. Too often these platforms become reporting platforms rather than being used to help people do their jobs better. This may be due to the longer update frequency. Or, in some cases, you have to submit a request to get the data, which slows down processing. You might come across features that sound great on paper, such as automated insights.

But often, the value of these insights is questionable. They cause people to waste a lot of time doing things that have no impact. Ahrefs is often the tool of choice for SEO workers. SEOs trust our data and find our tools versatile and easy to use. We also have a lot of educational materials that SEOs can rely on to accurately guide them through almost any subject. Tips. Check out our guide: How to Succeed in Enterprise SEO. We also have real SEO experts on our staff who use the platform every day and help shape its future. Vague Pricing Many companies in this space require you to contact them for pricing. They will create a "custom" package for you after asking about your budget because they want to know what you are willing or able to pay. One company might pay 20 times more than another for the exact same package. This part of the process can be far from transparent. At Ahrefs, all of our prices list the limitations and costs of all add-ons.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 11:21 , Processed in 0.041157 second(s), 18 queries .