Toni My Bad Toni My Bad

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2023-5-29 17:19:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Toni had no chance to celebrate during the Euro 2008Roberto Donadonis exit was affected by Tonis failure to hit one goal, claimed the Bayern Munich Top Scorer. Toni failed to hit Damon Stoudamire Jersey  even one goal during the four games Italy played in Euro 2008 and a couple of sitters against France should have surely saved his blushes had he scored them but he failed.I Could Have Saved Donadoni From Getting The SackHe told the pre s:  Charles Oakley Jersey Maybe a goal could have saved Don, if only I could have scored, I tried in every way.But even if I Stanley Johnson Jersey  didnt score, I believe that I gave a hand in several games and I worked well over the last two years.You cant judge a coach on a game that was lost on penalties. Donadoni did a good job, but these decisions are made by other people.Obviously, if I had scored other  Matt Thomas Jersey goals things could have been very different.Toni made no contact with Donadoni after Euro ExitHe continued: I am not a player who stays in contact with coaches, even though I had a great relationship with Donadoni, as I did with Marcello Lippi.Lippi had a great World Cup and we won, but there were lots of incidents which could have gone against us  Tracy McGrady Jersey and things could have been different.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:11 , Processed in 0.039043 second(s), 18 queries .