Ex-NHL enforcer Georges Laraque battling

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2023-5-29 17:54:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Former NHL enforcer Georges Laraque announced Thursday that he hasbeen diagnosed with COVID-19."I gue s I'm not invincible, just got diagnosed with Covid, since I'm asthmatic, not the  Chris Pronger Men Jersey best news, will fight it off!" he wrote in French and English.The Tweetincluded a picture of Laraque, 43,in the hospital.Bon je ne suis pas invincible, je viens tout juste dtre diagnostiqu avec le Covid, pas la meilleure nouvelle tant donn que je suis asthmatique, ca va aller! I gue s Im not invincible, just got Tage Thompson Women Jersey  diagnosed with Covid, since Im asthmatic, not the best news, will fight it off!  Georges Laraque (@GeorgesLaraque) The veteran of 695 NHL gamesracked up 1,126 career penalty minutes while playing for four teams, most notably the Oilers. Drafted in the second round by Edmonton in 1995, he made his NHL debut two years later in a Battle of Alberta matchup where he dropped the gloves with the Flames' Todd Simpson.Laraque wrapped up his career in 2010 with his hometown Canadiens, two games after his final NHL goal, Brian Sutter Men Jersey  No.53. He also finished his career with 100 a sists and 12 playoff points.The hockey world immediately responded to the news and sent well wishes to "The Rock."Get well soon, Big Georges!  Edmonton Oilers (@EdmontonOilers) Get better Pierre Turgeon Men Jersey  George I will keep you in my prayers my friend Chris Nilan (@KnucklesNilan30) Keep fighting my friend, thinking of you and a full recovery!  Sarah Nurse (@nursey16) Speedy recovery brother.  Christopher Milo (@chris_milo30) Get well liney... Jim Dowd (@dowdjim) Get well big man. PJ Stock (@PJStock28) Prompt rtabli sement, Georges.  Canadiens Montral (@CanadiensMTL) One day later, on Friday, Laraque thanked the hockey community for their well-wishes.Thanks everyone for your prayers and wishes, this is where Im gonna live for awhile until my lungs clears! Merci  vous  Vince Dunn Kids Jersey tous pour vos prires et vos souhaits, cest ici que je vais vivre un bon de temps jusqu ce que mes poumons se rtabli sent!  Georges Laraque (@GeorgesLaraque)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 06:33 , Processed in 0.040207 second(s), 18 queries .