Did shoutout by Eagles QB Jalen Hurts le

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2023-5-29 18:02:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It seems as if Jalen Hurts' love of singer-songwriter Anita Baker has paid off for the Eagles quarterback.The eight-time Grammy Awards winner performed the national anthem at Lincoln Financial Field for the NFC championship game on Sunday, Jannik Hansen Kids Jersey  which preceded a over the visiting 49ers. And it appears she sang as a personal request from the franchise, per a tweet following her performance:Thank You for this Personal, Invitation. My Birthday weekend, is Unsurpa sed and Filled with JOY, to Sing for You!ABXO  Anita Baker (@IAMANITABAKER Paul Martin Jersey ) MORE: It's unconfirmed why exactly Philadelphia asked Baker, a Detroit native, would sing ahead of the NFC title game. But it almost certainly has to do with a shoutout from Hurts earlier in the season following a Dec. 18 win over the Bears: CONGRATS!  Anita Baker (@IAMANITABAKER) I feel good. Listening to my Anita Baker. Get me some sweets on the plane ride home-Jalen Hurts was playing some R&B on his phone after the win. Lane Johnson says he is an old soulHear from the Eagles next on NBC10  John Clark (@JClarkNBCS) That isn't the only time Hurts has spoken about Kevin Labanc Men Jersey  his love of Baker and her dulcet tunes. He also spoke about his love for Baker before the season in an , mentioning her music among several things he can't live without:"Anita Baker, she's just so cold to me, like you know what I mean?" Hurts said. "She has a beautiful voice. She always can set the mood, set the tone."MORE: Hurts also mentioned a Baker song, "If I Could," as his pregame song of choice (while giving a little sample of his own singing  Ryan Carpenter Men Jersey talent).Some quick recs for the pregame playlist  Philadelphia Eagles (@Eagles) Baker wasn't the only one to sing Sunday at the NFC championship game. Following the 31-7 victory, Hurts  who completed 15 of 25 pa ses for 121 yards, adding 39 rushing yards and a score  led the Eagles faithful in a rendition of "Fly, Eagles, Fly":. sings "FLY EAGLES FLY"   NFL (@NFL)  Joe Pavelski Jersey Baker, Hurts or otherwise  it all sounds sweet to Eagles fans as they make their way to Super Bowl 57.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 05:58 , Processed in 0.039186 second(s), 18 queries .