Jalen Hurts shares thoughtful message af

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2023-5-29 18:22:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Jalen Hurts did everything he could to will the Eagles to a win. He set multiple Super Bowl quarterback rushing records and threw for more than 300 yards as he led the Philadelphia offense to 35 points, with 24 coming directly from him.It wasn't enough. came up just shy as the Chiefs outlasted the Eagles, booting a late field goal to claim the and halt Philadelphia's breakout 2022 season a win shy Markus Golden Jersey  of a title."You either win or you learn," Hurts said after the lo s. "It's something that I know will motivate me.""You either win or you learn."Jalen Hurts reflects on the game and his performance in Super Bowl LVII. |  NBC Sports Philadelphia (@NBCSPhilly) MORE: There wasn't much more Hurts could do to propel the Eagles to a victory. He finished the game having completed 27 of 38 pa ses for 304 yards with a touchdown and no interceptions. He rushed 15 times for 70 yards and scored three more times on the ground.Hurts became the first quarterback to rush for three touchdowns in the Super Bowl, and only the second player overall to accomplish that feat, joining Terrell Davis, who ran the ball in three times in Super Bowl 32 in a 31-24 Broncos win over the Packers. He also joined Colin Kaepernick and Joe Montana as the only quarterbacks to both rush for at least 50 yards with 300 pa sing yards in the big game.His counterpart, Patrick Mahomes, had nothing but praise for the performance Hurts turned  Dexter Lawrence Jersey in."If there were any doubters left, there shouldn't be now," Mahomes said. "I mean the way he stepped on this stage and ran, threw the ball, whatever it took for his team to win, I mean, that was a special performance that I don't want it to get lost in the lo s that they had. I mean, even when we had all the momentum in that game and we went up eight points in the fourth quarter, for him to respond and move his team right down the football field and run it in himself for the 2-point conversion, it was a special performance by him, man and you make sure you appreciate that when you look back on this game."Patrick Mahomes on Jalen Hurts:"If there were any doubters left, there shouldn't be now":  CBS Sports (@CBSSports) MORE: It wasn't an all-perfect night, however. The lone blemish on his night came in the second quarter, when  Sterling Shepard Jersey on a QB draw, he tried to shift the ball from his left hand to his right and he lost hold of it, that resulted in a game-tying scoop-and-score touchdown from Chiefs linebacker Nick Bolton B.J. Hill Jersey .CHIEFS TIE IT BACK UP WITH A SCOOP AND SCORE: on FOX: Stream on NFL+  NFL (@NFL) "I always hold myself to a very high standard with everything that I do," Hurts said of the fumble. "Obviously, I try to control the things that I can. I touch the ball every play. Obviously, you want to protect it. It did hurt us. It hurt us. You never know what play it will be."Hurts ended his post-game pre s conference answering a question from 15-year-old podcaster, Gio The Podcaster, asking him what would be the biggest thing he took away from the game."Man I think you want to cherish these moments. You want to cherish these moments with the people that you've come so far with. You know the family, your loved ones, your teammates, your peers, everyone that you do it with and do it for."I'm so proud of this team. I will say I'm so proud of this team for everything that we've been able to overcome. Obviously we had a big time goal in the end that we wanted to accomplish, and we came up short."The beautiful part about it is everyone experiences  Jabrill Peppers Jersey different pains, everyone experiences different agonies of life, but you decide if you want to learn from it. You decide if you want to use that to be a teachable moment and I know what I'll do."Last question of the night to Jalen Hurts is from . What is one le son that you learned from this game that youll take on to the next?A smile and a heartfelt answer from the Eagles QB.  Nick King (@NickKingSports) That perspective by Hurts should have Eagles fans optimistic for the future, regardle s of the outcome of Super Bowl 57.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 13:04 , Processed in 0.040961 second(s), 18 queries .