Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 134|回复: 0

[公告状态] Will all known SEO techniques become history?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-13 17:47:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Now only 10 of the news registered sites are shown. I guess that other news sites, except the big news sites, are facing difficult times. All the searches I make are based on general terms. So, when we search for breaking news, we will encounter 10 news stories and different news sites will appear. But only the strong will be able to benefit from this cake. Video Search Results and Public Figures What I'm curious about is that when I search for an artist's music video, I don't get results for a different artist or a similar clip. assistant video call Those who have a YouTube channel need to be more careful, they will need to focus a little more on keyword placements, tags and title.

But Google Assistant will prefer official channels. As you can see in the example, there is not a single clip on a different channel. Now let's make a search about the artist; assistant person Marketing List search The table we see as a result of the search is wiki, the most reliable source. Frankly, rather than presenting different results for terms whose answers are clearly known, it prefers to present the best reliable source of the clear answer. I can say that Google Assistant will affect the SEO agenda a lot. As a result of my analysis, it is obvious that the assistant is currently in a more development stage and even on the beta path. It cannot yet provide very good results for many search terms.

It is successful in almost 80% of the searches made in Turkish, and for searches made for some terms, it still prefers to provide results similar to the desktop version. It will take shape more and more each day, it will soon understand the searches you frequently make on your mobile phone, your areas of interest, and will provide perfect results when you want to make a search.  Of course not, as long as you prove that your site is an authoritative and up-to-date site in the search results, you will not have a problem. The main thing to pay attention to is Mobile compatibility here. Google is a search engine that attaches great importance to speed, and I can even say that they are obsessed with speed.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 17:38 , Processed in 0.040211 second(s), 18 queries .