Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 303|回复: 0

[闲宝交流] Chris Godwin says Bucs are striving to reach Super Bowl in Tampa Its got to be t

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2023-7-26 18:02:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The are entering 2020 with a lot of expectations on their shoulders. After the arrival of to steer the pirate ship Coleman Shelton Jersey  under center along with the additions of and to the offense, the Bucs are immediately thrown into Super Bowl discu sions. In fact, William Hill Sports Book has the Buccaneers tied for the fourth-best odds to win Super Bowl LV at +1200, trailing only the (+550), (+600), and (+700). Tampa Bay is currently tied with New Orleans in its odds to hoist the Lombardi Trophy.What makes these Super Bowl aspirations even spicier for the Buccaneers is that Tampa is the host city for Super Bowl LV in February at Raymond James Stadium. That fact isn't lost on the club, and Pro Bowl wide receiver says his team isn't shying away from that being the team's ultimate goal."It's gotta be the goal," Godwin told The NFL Today's Nate Burleson on CBS Sunday. "If you're not thinking like that, I think you're in the wrong profe sion. That's what we're going for. Obviously, we've got Tom, we Cooper Kupp Jersey 've got Gronk, we've got myself, Mike (Evans) ... we've got a load of talent. The Super Bowl is in Tampa, there's no reason why we shouldn't be striving for that."  "We're here now. We've got a real shot to make some real noise...we have a lot of really talented guys." WR talks to about the team's stacked roster with Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski and LeSean McCoy.  NFLonCBS Justin Hollins Jersey  (@NFLonCBS)  It should be stated that the Buccaneers would be making history if they do reach Super Bowl LV. No club has played a Super Bowl in its home stadium, let alone win it. The 2017 nearly reached Super Bowl LII, which was held at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, but they fell to the in the NFC Championship Game.  While there hasn't been a true home-field advantage for clubs in the Super Bowl, teams have played in the big game close to their respective home stadiums. In 1979, the took on the in Super Bowl XIV at the Rose Bowl. While in the same area, the Rams played at the L.A. Coliseum. The same can be said for Super Bowl XIX between the San Francisco 49ers and the . The game was held in California at Stanford Stadium, but not at Candlestick Park.All of this Super Bowl hype for the Bucs all stems around the arrival of Brady. So far, everything seems to be clicking quite well between he and Godwin, who enjoyed a career-year last season, as they are in the midst of training camp."It was a little weird at first, I'm not Andrew Whitworth Jersey  going to lie," Godwin said of catching his first pa s from Brady. "He's Tom Brady, he's got six rings, J.J. Koski Jersey  and one of the greatest of all time. You come out of the break and the ball is right where it's supposed to be. I'm like 'Man, I don't know what people are talking about. This ball's on the money.' Then, it kept being on the money and kept being on the money. I'm like 'Alright, I'm going to let everyone else do all the talking. I know what's on the horizon.'"  And it seems like a strong push to Super Bowl LV is what's on deck for the Bucs in 2020.
Click here Click here Click here
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:11 , Processed in 0.041361 second(s), 18 queries .