Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 301|回复: 0

[闲宝交流] Colts reportedly considered placing Andrew Luck on injured reserve to postpone a

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2023-7-26 18:15:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The NFL as a whole took a big hit on Saturday night, when that quarterback Denard Robinson Jersey   was retiring.The report came during the second half of the Colts' preseason game against the , and the 29-year-old confirmed the news that followed. The injuries he battled  had simply taken too big a toll on his psyche, he said."I felt stuck and the only way out of it is to no longer play football," Luck  Erik Magnuson Jersey said. "It's taken my joy away from the game."While this news came as a shock to everyone, it was not a shock to Colts' management. They knew that he had been mulling retirement over the past couple weeks, and according to a new report, the Colts thought about forcing him to reconsider his options.  According to Ed Werder, the Colts hierarchy as their starting quarterback worked to return from injury. Luck was adamant that  Jeremy Clark Jersey he was done with football, however, so the Colts decided to respect his decision.Back in March of this year, Luck underwent an MRI that revealed a calf strain. There was quite a bit of mystery surrounding Luck's diagnosis, but he sat out parts of the Colts' OTAs in May and June, then carried the leg i sue into training camp. Placing the quarterback on IR would have given him time to heal instead of Jaaron Simmons Jersey  feeling rushed to prepare for the season opener, which could have put his mind more at ease. Instead, Luck was placed on the reserve/retired list Sunday.This roster move made it official, as once a player ends up on this list, he's done for the year. If Luck was to change his mind this season, he would either have to try to force the Colts to waive him, which means any team could have the chance pick him up, or Austin Davis Jersey  wait for the 2020 season.  It's a move that is shocking to see in writing, but it confirms everything. Luck is done with football.
Click here Click here Click here
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 12:58 , Processed in 0.040924 second(s), 18 queries .