Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 290|回复: 0

[闲宝交流] Buccaneers-Titans practice gets heated Coyotes are looking for a new home in th

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2023-7-26 19:54:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
We made it to another Friday sports fans! , hoping you all had a wonderful week and have a great weekend ahead planned. I am going on a whale watch this weekend with  Chris Davis Jersey my goddaughter and then going to New Jersey, so I should have fun times ahead of me.Moving to sports, today we have lots to talk about, so let me give you a sneak preview.This newsletter has everything ... some hockey, football, college basketball and NBA.We'll discu s the Arizona Coyotes losing their arena in Glendale and a way too early 2022 men's college basketball bracket. We'll also look at what went down in the intense joint practice between the and and finish the main items with NBA offseason grades.  The played the last night and with some of my close friends being Philly fans, this game means more than your average preseason game and unlike four years ago in the Super Bowl, this game went in my favor. We'll look at the results of that game in odds and ends.Let's not waste anymore time. What you need to know1. City of Glendale cut ties with Arizona Coyotes The following the 2021-22 NHL season, ending the team's 18-year stint in the city and in Gila River Arena. The city has worked with the Coyotes year-to-year for years and had the right to decline a renewal of their agreement each year if the decision was made before Dec. 31. "With an increased focus on larger, more impactful events and uses of the city-owned arena, the city of Glendale has chosen to not renew the operating agreement for the Arizona Coyotes beyond the coming 2021-22 season." "We are thankful to the NHL and Arizona Coyotes for being a part of the Glendale community for the past 18 years. The decision to not renew the operating agreement with the Coyotes was not made overnight or in a vacuum. We carefully weighed input from key stakeholders, our expert economist, our arena management firm and our city council." "Over the next Mark Trumbo Jersey  year, the City will be announcing many new projects that will generate incredible new excitement for residents, visitors and stakeholders. As amazing as the Sports and Entertainment District is today, the next several years will be even more transformative as this momentum continues."Based on their announcement, the decision seems to be financially motivated.The city hired an economic consulting firm to look at the spending habits between those who go to hockey games vs. concerts. They determined hockey game attendees tend to spend money inside the arena, while concert-goers spend more for retail and dining.  Phelps reportedly contacted the team to discu s a longer lease, but the team declined to negotiate.2. Way too early 2022 Bracketology We're all thinking about the upcoming football season, but is it ever too early to talk about college basketball season? The answer is: no. Since it's never too early, we're going to look at a pre-season Bracketology projection for the 2022 NCAA Tournament bracket. for the season, and here are his top two seeding lines:  West: GonzagaSouth: UCLAMidwest: KansasEast: TexasWest: BaylorSouth: MichiganMidwest: PurdueEast: VillanovaPalm predicts the Big Ten will still be the best overall conference, leading the way with eight teams in the bracket. Baylor, the defending champion, should be a threat to win the title again this year.This is the  Anthony Santander Jersey final season for Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski and his team has the potential to make a deep run in the tournament. They are projected to win the ACC.3. booted out of camp after punching Titans player, one of many altercations A joint practice between the defending champion in the extreme Tampa heat, with multiple altercations happening between opposing players.  One of the five altercations was between Bucs receiver Antonio Brown and Titans cornerback .Here's Brown complained he was being held by JacksonBrown then ripped Jackson's helmet offAfter ripping Jackson's helmet off, Brown punched him multiple timesThe two were separated and Brown left practice to cool downBrown later returned to practiceBrown has had some i sues in the past, but through time and a close friendship with , who he says has helped him, A.B. has stayed out of the news for negative reasons since getting to Tampa Bay.While Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians downplayed the incidents, Titans coach Mike Vrabel was more concerned with his offense following Thursday's joint practice. Vrabel said they didn't do well offensively and were "just not good enough."  Buccaneers wide receiver commented on the mood of the joint practice. "The intensity was much higher today. I feel like it always is on the second day of joint practices in the heat like this, tempers did kind of get going, and guys were just competitive."The Buccaneers and Titans will meet on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET.4. NBA offseason grades The NBA offseason is always entertaining and while there are still some free agents  Brad Brach Jersey that still have to land with teams, the NBA offseason has slowed as rosters are starting to take shape. Since most teams have their pieces in place for the year, it's a good time to evaluate what everyone's done.We had major players changing teams, with All-Stars Ru sell Westbrook, Kyle Lowry, Kemba Walker and DeMar DeRozan all switching uniforms.  More changes will come and could impact offseason grades, but we have enough to judge these teams on whether they succeeded or failed this offseason.Here are some team's grades, along with some of their offseason moves:Hawks: Gave Trae Young an extension, re-signed Lou Williams and added Delon Wright, Grade: ACeltics: Gave Marcus Smart an extension, added Al Horford and Enes Kanter, got rid of Kemba Walker, Grade: BNets: Gave Kevin Durant an extension, added Patty Mills and Jevon Carter, Grade: A-Heat: Gave Jimmy Butler an extension, added Kyle Lowry and PJ Tucker, Grade: A+Pelicans: Re-signed Josh Hart, got rid of Lonzo Ball, Steven Adams and Eric Bledsoe, Grade: CFor grades on all teams, as well as full commentary,  Odds & Ends to offer team branded championship belts and acce sories , New England quarterbacks and both having impre sive nightsFormer star , despite his four-year absence from game action What to watch this weekendFriday: , 8 p.m. | WAS -5.5 | TV: NFLN , 8 p.m. | ARI +3 | TV: ESPN , 10:10 p.m. | SD -190 | TV: MLB.TVSaturday: , 1 p.m. | CHI -4.5 | TV: NFLN , 7:30 p.m. | TB -1 |Sunday: , 1 p.m. | CLE -5 | TV: NFLN , 7:30 p.m. | LAC -5.5 | TV: NFLNBest thing I saw on the internet I'm going to talk Patriots football again. Is anyone surprised? New Englanders have mi sed a season seeing consistent solid decision-making from a quarterback, that turned into points. Last season wasn't fabulous for Bill Belichick's offense. Newton mi sed time due to COVID-19 and struggled Jonathan Schoop Jersey  with fumbles and interceptions. It's early, but things are looking up for the offense two years out from losing Tom Brady.
Click here Click here Click here
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:09 , Processed in 0.041394 second(s), 18 queries .