Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 320|回复: 0

[闲宝交流] Deshaun Watson trade rumors Texans GM says team has zero interest in dealing Pro

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2023-7-26 21:46:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It looks like a standoff is brewing down in Houston. During newly hired head coach David Culley's introductory pre s conference on Friday, GM Nick Caserio was quick to addre s the elephant in the room: requesting a trade. Michael Hutchinson Jersey  Caserio was firm in his and the club's desire to not acquiesce to that request by Watson and instead expre sed their intention of keeping the 25-year-old star quarterback."I just want to addre s a couple of things quickly before we get started," said Caserio. "Organizationally, just want to reiterate our commitment to Deshaun Watson. He's had a great impact on this organization, a great impact on a lot of people, great impact on this team. We look forward to the opportunity to spend more time Keith Tkachuk Jersey  with him here this spring once we get started. We have zero interest in trading the player. We have a great plan, a great vision for him and for this team and his role on our team. We look forward to the opportunity to spend more time with him here this spring."Culley was also unyielding in Ondrej Pavelec Jersey  his belief that he'll be coaching Watson in 2021.  "He is a Houston Texan," the new head coach said. "I want him to be a Houston Texan. The reason I'm in this position today is because I know he is going to be a Houston Texan. The outside stuff is irrelevant to me."Of course, this is really the only stance the bra s can take at this point. While they'd certainly like to mend the fences between them and Watson, it does feel like they've reached a point of no return with their once franchise quarterback, which is also something that has previously pointed out as well. Caserio does himself no favors by publically announcing that they'll be fielding offers for Watson. In fact Brandon Tanev Jersey , declaring that they have no desire to move him could end up being a savvy negotiating tactic intended to tell  Kyle Connor Jersey other clubs to up the ante in their trade packages or they'll simply hang on to him.  Watson does own a no-trade clause so things are a bit more complex to get a deal done for Caserio, but it does seem inevitable that the league's pa sing yards leader will not be wearing Texans colors by Week 1 next season even if the club has "zero interest" in that eventual fate.
Click here Click here Click here
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 01:56 , Processed in 0.041339 second(s), 18 queries .